A person comes to this world most often with a weight of no more than 4 kg and a height of 50-52 cm. During his/her life, these parameters change due to growth hormone, or somatotropin (somatropin). Before we familiarize ourselves with the peculiarities of the influence of this hormone on the human body, let us turn to the history of its discovery.
Growth hormone was discovered in the 1920s, and in 1944 it was obtained in crystalline form from the pituitary of animals. Human somatotropin was isolated in 1956, and in 1958 the drug was administered to a child whose body did not produce it. As a result of the therapy, the child began to grow, which served as an impetus to apply this hormone in the future.
What is HGH – the hormone description
What is HGH? Growth hormone (somatotropin) is a protein that is secreted by the anterior pituitary gland containing 191 amino acids. This substance is produced by the human body throughout life, only in a different quantity. According to HGH meaning, the peak of secretion of somatotropin falls at adolescence, when the maximum growth jump is observed.
In adults, somatotropin deficiency can be manifested by the following symptoms:
- Obesity (fat accumulates mainly in the abdomen zone).
- Early atherosclerosis.
- Increased concentration of fats in the blood.
- Low physical activity.
- Disorders of sexual function.
Deficiency of growth hormone in children (somatotropin) is one of the causes of slow physical development. Although rare, the disease sometimes occurs among children, so it is important to respond to it and start treatment in time so that the baby could fully develop on a par with peers.
The reasons why a child has a lowered level of growth hormone are different and can be complicated. There are cases of complete absence of growth hormone, or when there is a hormone in the blood, but in insufficient volume. Deficiency of growth hormone can also be combined with insufficiency of other regulatory hormones produced by the pituitary gland – in this case, noticeable growth retardation, thyroid dysfunction, adrenal insufficiency, and delay in sexual development are possible.
The disturbances in the growth hormone intake can be caused by the following:
- mother’s health problems during pregnancy
- congenital genetic disorders
- growth hormone may not be released into the blood because of birth trauma, severe head trauma, brain tumor, and also after radiation therapy of the head (cancer treatment). In this case, hormonal deficiency, associated with the activity of the brain and signals for the formation of much-needed growth hormone, may develop.
Artificial HGH meaning
Growth hormone can be artificially introduced into a human body according to a certain schedule. After the administration of this medication, an effect on the glands of internal secretion is observed. As a result of this influence, linear growth of bones occurs, the amount of muscle mass increases, and the splitting of fats accelerates. Somatropin inhibits the destruction of collagen in tissues, does not allow for the development of enzymes that destroy amino acids in the body.
The presence of a sufficient amount of growth hormone leads to an increase in the number and size of cells of the adrenal glands, gonads, liver, and thyroid gland. Somatotropin stimulates and accelerates the breakdown of fats in the body. This leads to an increase in the concentration of fatty acids, which, in turn, depresses the insulin effect on the transport of glucose.
Where to get the drug? You can do it in many online stores. Usually these stores also offer anabolics, such as Andriol and Halodrol, natural steroids (herbal supplements) and Chinese steroids for sale.
HGH results (beneficial effects)
To achieve a positive effect on the body, you need to know how to properly prepare and take growth hormone to obtain HGH benefits. The appropriately administered drug affects a person in the following ways:
- activates the processes of natural recovery in the body, inhibiting destructive factors;
- provides rejuvenation effect;
- strengthens bone tissue;
- decreases the thickness of the fat layer (weight loss effect);
- increases muscle mass;
- strengthens the body’s defenses;
- stimulates brain activity;
- improves intellectual abilities;
- decreases the amount of cholesterol in the blood;
- stimulates sexual activity.
HGH injections & HGH benefits
Artificial somatotropin is used in bodybuilding to increase the definition of muscles by reducing the thickness of the fat layer.
Some doctors believe that growth hormone is contraindicated in the presence of diabetes because of the increase in blood sugar. But this standpoint is erroneous, which is confirmed by recent research in the field of medicine. When growth hormone is used by people who suffer from diabetes, there is a need for careful monitoring of blood sugar levels. The drug is considered an insulin antagonist. Its application causes an uncharacteristic dissonance due to the lack of a sufficient number of hormones, either secreted by the body or coming from outside.
For this reason, during the use of growth hormone, there is a need to adjust the amount of insulin administered. During the first 2 weeks of the drug administration blood glucose level should be monitored daily. In most cases, it becomes necessary to slightly increase the dose of insulin (on average by 1-3 units).
Also caution should be taken when making somatotropin injections to people suffering from hypertension, as they increase blood pressure. The way out is the decrease in the amount of sodium chloride (sodium chloride) consumed. In any case, a doctor’s consultation is desirable to exclude the negative impact on the human body.
When using the remedies containing somatotropin, one should be understood that there is no instantaneous effect. Reduction of the amount of fat and increased muscle definition can be observed gradually.
How to inject growth hormone in order to achieve maximum HGH benefits?
Manufacturers of this type of products offer the following instruction:
1. It is easy to find a suitable place where it is recommended to give an injection. Manufacturers indicate that the optimal area for injection is the abdominal region (8 cm from the navel). The needle should be introduced into the area located between the skin and the muscles. The best option is to look for a zone that is less painful each time.
2. Producers of growth hormone indicate that each new injection should be given in another area of the skin. The components of the drug, when applied locally, can cause lipodystrophy. It manifests itself by the destruction of the fat layer at on the site of growth hormone administration.
3. The syringe should be introduced into the skin at an angle of 45 °, then the drug should be slowly injected into the tissue. To prevent leakage of liquid, it is recommended to keep the needle in this position for 5-10 seconds.
4. Injection should be made only with clean, pre-washed hands.
5. Before being used, the neck of the ampoule must be rubbed with an alcohol swab (cotton wool or napkin). The same actions should be performed on the skin of the injection site.
6. When drawing the drug into a syringe, you must make sure that there are no air bubbles in it.
HGH dosage and side effects
The duration of the cycle, during which it is recommended to use a hormone, is up to 7 months (beginner steroid cycle may last less). The maximum efficiency is observed if you start using this product with a minimal dosage, gradually increasing it. Also at the end of the course, it is recommended to reduce the amount of the drug used.
At the first stage, the optimal HGH dosage for one injection is 4 units (IU). After a month, the amount of the hormone can be increased to 4.5 units and after 7 days – up to 5 units (two 2.5-unit injections). In the presence of any side effects (joint pain, bloating) you need to slightly reduce the dose of this drug. Also it can cause allergic reactions in the site of making shot (like steroid injection side effects). It is not recommended to miss the drug administration except cases of severe negative effects. HGH is anabolic drug and adverse events may be serious, in contradiction to steroid nasal spray side effects, for example. The drug may be dangerous for females (women on steroids photos are sometimes terrible).
After getting into the human body, growth hormone begins to act in 3 hours. The production of this substance in a person whose age does not exceed 45 occurs while he/she is sleeping. Therefore, in this case, the injection is recommended in the early morning. In this way it is possible to artificially prolong the process, which was started by the body at night. When the dose of somatotropin is 5 units, and a person needs two injections, the second one should be made at noon. At this time, the concentration of cortisol in the blood reaches its maximum.
Use somatotropine following these recommendations:
- Ready-made solution for injection can be stored only in the refrigerator at a temperature of + 2 … + 8 ° C.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure to the ampoule, do not heat it and do not freeze it;
- Dry powder can be stored for no more than 2 years.
- It is recommended to make injections on an empty stomach. After the procedure, do not need for 40 minutes.
- The minimum break between injections is 4 hours.
To increase the effectiveness of this remedy, you should also carefully consider your diet. Every day you need to eat 2-3 grams of protein per 1 kg of weight. It is necessary to avoid foods that contain easily digested carbohydrates.
How to improve HGH results
To get hyperactive growth of muscle tissue, only growth hormone is not enough. In this case, it is recommended to combine it with insulin. This hormone must be additionally injected into the blood in the presence of large doses of the main drug – somatotropin. This substance significantly relieves the load experienced by the pancreas.
The recommended dose of insulin is 6-8 units (IU). It must be administered before each meal. In this case, it is easy to stimulate the increase in muscle mass and accelerate the metabolic processes in the body. A specific dosage of insulin and growth hormone to achieve best HGH results can be selected only by a specialist.