People often turn to the internet in search of steroids for sale. It’s crucial to note that among the range of steroids available online, some are legal and regulated, whereas others are illegal and can be risky. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into different types of steroids, including anabolic steroids, that are available through online pharmacies and e-commerce platforms.
Legal Steroids: Examples and Uses
To begin, let’s focus on two steroids that are legally available for purchase online in the USA and other countries, provided that you have a valid prescription from a licensed healthcare provider.
Estradiol is one form of estrogen—the principal hormone produced by the female ovaries. This medication is often employed to manage various discomforting symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and irritation. Estradiol is highly effective in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, a condition that predominantly affects postmenopausal women. Moreover, estradiol serves as a hormone replacement in cases where women’s ovaries are unable to naturally produce sufficient estrogen. It is also utilized in hormone-sensitive cancer treatments for both men and women.
Another example of a legal steroid that can be obtained without a prescription is Hydrocortisone. This medication belongs to the glucocorticosteroids class and offers anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and desensitizing effects. Beyond these functionalities, Hydrocortisone also provides anti-shock and antitoxic benefits. It inhibits the growth of lymphoid tissue and decreases the permeability of capillaries, as well as suppresses the development of connective tissues. Medical conditions that may warrant the use of Hydrocortisone include acute adrenal insufficiency, severe asthma, acute allergic reactions, shock, psoriasis, and various other skin disorders.
Additional Legal Steroids
Aside from Estradiol and Hydrocortisone, other legal steroids that can be obtained with a prescription include different forms of testosterone, hormonal contraceptives, and several other categories of drugs. These are usually prescribed after a thorough medical evaluation and are intended for specific health conditions.
Navigating the online world for steroids can be tricky. While there are legitimate options, there are also a plethora of illegal and potentially dangerous substances. As such, it’s crucial to consult a healthcare provider for proper diagnosis and treatment options before purchasing any steroids—legal or otherwise—online.
Some Peculiarities of Buying Steroids
Any steroidal drugs sold online without a prescription are categorized as illegal since they universally require a prescription for purchase—Hydrocortisone ointment being an exception, as we mentioned earlier. Another contentious issue surrounding the illicit use of steroids, particularly corticosteroids, is their incorporation into cosmetic products. Due to their myriad side effects, glucocorticoids are not permitted in cosmetics. Nonetheless, some cosmetic formulations reputed for treating conditions like seborrhea and psoriasis seem to show improvements without explicitly listing glucocorticoids as ingredients. Note that these cosmetic products, lacking therapeutic claims, cannot replace actual medications. Misuse or excess dosages without medical supervision can result in unwanted side effects. Be cautious of cosmetics that boast “miraculous” effects according to their advertisements.
Most Sought-After Anabolic Steroids for Sale
- Testosterone: Synthetically produced testosterone, usually administered via injection, has potent androgenic effects. Prolonged use can lead to side effects like acne on the neck and shoulders, rapid hair loss, testicular shrinkage, and mood swings. Originally marketed under the names Testovit and Virormone, testosterone has diversified over the years. In the 1980s, a tablet form called Testosterone undecanoate was developed, which is also available as an injectable called Nebido. While it appeared promising, it has proven to be a relatively weak androgenic agent.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH): Although not technically a steroid, HGH is often lumped in with them. It naturally exists in humans and is primarily used for rapid recovery and muscle growth. Despite its anti-aging effects, it poses risks like diabetes, joint degradation, and even cancer.
- Stanozolol: Also known as Winstrol, this steroid is available in both oral and injectable forms. Athletes favor it for its ability to boost stamina and muscle mass. However, it comes with side effects like acne, liver issues, and joint pain.
- Oxandrolone: Widely used among patients suffering from AIDS-related muscle wasting, this steroid can cause acne and baldness but is less toxic to the liver compared to Stanozolol. Brand names include Oxandrin and Anavar.
- Trenbolone: Known simply as ‘tren,’ this is considered one of the most potent anabolic steroids. It facilitates rapid muscle gain and fat loss but at the expense of severe liver and heart damage.
- Anadrol: Popular among bodybuilders in the 80s and 90s, this older-generation steroid is cost-effective but harmful to the liver.
- Turinabol: A slower-acting steroid, it offers more qualitative results in terms of weight, strength, and muscle definition. However, it poses a significant risk to liver health.
- Cytomel: While not an anabolic steroid, Cytomel is used during steroid cycles for fat loss. It’s primarily used in medical settings for treating poor thyroid function, preventing goiters, and aiding patients allergic to other thyroid medications.
Always consult healthcare professionals for proper diagnosis and treatment options before purchasing steroids, and remember that improper use can lead to severe side effects.
How to Obtain a Legal Prescription for Anabolic Steroids
There are several routes one can take to obtain the necessary prescription. Many individuals opt for a consultation with their primary care physician or an endocrinologist specializing in hormone disorders. Alternatively, some people choose to visit clinics focused on hormone replacement therapy, often referred to as wellness centers.
The procedure for obtaining a prescription is typically uncomplicated. It starts with a blood test to check hormone levels, specifically levels of testosterone. Based on the test results, your doctor will make an informed decision on whether or not to prescribe anabolic steroids.
It’s worth noting that you generally have to be over the age of 30 to be considered for an anabolic steroid prescription. This is largely due to the natural decline in testosterone levels that occurs as we age, particularly after turning 30. Specific conditions that might warrant a prescription include lethargy, reduced libido, rapid loss of muscle mass, and stubborn fat accumulation despite following a strict diet. If you’re under 30, you may still qualify for a prescription, but the medical conditions would need to be quite severe and persuasive.
The surge in the popularity of bodybuilding and competitive sports has led to an increase in the doses of anabolic steroids consumed by athletes. It’s crucial to understand that if you do obtain a prescription, the recommended dosage will be in line with medical standards, which are usually lower than performance-enhancing levels.
The variety of anabolic steroids is vast, with options like Testosterone and Nandrolone Decanoate among the most commonly prescribed.
Designer Steroids: A Gray Area
Designer steroids are essentially anabolic steroids with minor molecular alterations that distinguish them from traditional steroids. These changes often make them harder to detect in doping tests. Although legal in many Western countries, the safety and efficacy of these designer steroids are not yet well-established. Advances in detection techniques, like gas and liquid chromatography, are making it easier to identify these substances.
WADA’s Stance on Anabolic Steroids
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) publishes an annual List of Prohibited Substances and Methods, reflecting international standards. This list encompasses a wide range of banned substances and methods, including specific steroids like Oxandrolone. Athletes aiming for international competitions must undergo testing for these substances. Violations can result in disqualifications ranging from temporary bans to lifetime suspensions, depending on the severity and the discretion of national anti-doping agencies.
Navigating the complex world of steroids requires careful consideration and medical guidance. Always consult with healthcare professionals for accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment options.