Professional bodybuilders striving to build muscle mass, know that it is problematic to achieve the desired muscle definition without special means.
Testosterone propionate for sale is one of the most popular drugs in bodybuilding. It is used mainly during the cutting phase to minimize muscle loss.
However, sometimes the medication is prescribed for medical conditions. It contains testosterone and propionic acid ester.
Testosterone Propionate: Wiki-Like Overview
The medication provides an androgenic action on the male organism. It induces development and proper prostate, the penis, testicles, and vesicular glands functioning. Moreover, the administration of the hormone leads to secondary sexual characteristics appearance: the voice becomes coarse and body acquires male pattern of hair distribution.
The substance is responsible for male sexual behavior creation and the development of the necessary natural body type. It contributes to enhanced spermatozoa production, increases libido and boosts erectile function.
Anabolic action of the preparation is what interests the bodybuilders and amateur athletes most, since it improves muscle protein construction, leads to the fat deposition process suppression, promotes necessary substances, required for protein biosynthesis.
According to bulkers’ reviews, during its administration, reactions of calcium accumulation inside the bone tissue are intensified and the process of building muscle mass is stimulated. When the intake of protein is sufficient, the synthesis of hematopoietin (an important hormone secreted by kidneys) in the body is enhanced.
The pharmaceutical decreases the formation of FSH and prolactin. It is considered direct antagonist of women hormonal substances (estrogens). According to the testosterone propionate wiki page, doctors prescribe it for hormone-dependent tumors (breast cancer, for example) treating.
Interactions with Other Meds
Let’s describe the drug interactions. When the product is administered, it should be borne in mind that the action of its key agent is weakened by the administering of activators of microsomal hepatic enzymes. These meds include barbiturate drugs, “bute” (NSAID drug), Tegretol, Rifampicinum, and Dilantin.
Androgenic meds may enhance the hypoglycemic action of insulin, so some males have to decrease the dose of a hypoglycemic medicament.
Also, testosterone medications can have an impact on the other drugs’ absorption. For instance, an improvement in the content of some NSAIDs in the blood plasma may be observed. The drug enhances the effect of blood thinners taken orally. This requires dosage correction.
The combination of the medication and adrenocorticotropic hormones or corticosteroid drugs increases the likelihood of edema occurrence. Results of taking the drug worsen when alcohol is taken during the cycle.
In situations of severe hypogonadism, the medicine may be combined with estrogens and medications that stimulate the thyroid’s functioning. The action of other anabolics, phosphorus-containing meds, and vitamins gets higher when their intake overlaps the testosterone propionate therapy.
Testosterone Propionate’s Use Indicators
The drug is prescribed for the following medical purposes/cases (both for men and for women):
- Kallmann syndrome, male primary and secondary hypogonadism (as a substitute therapy);
- impotence triggered by endocrine disorders;
- post-castration syndrome;
- inability to reproduce occurred due to the weak spermatozoa synthesis, oligospermia;
- male menopause;
- osteoporosis, which is caused by a lack of androgens;
- BPH (early stages);
- menopause-associated female problems;
- uterus myoma/fibroid;
- breast cancer and other hormone-sensitive tumors;
- hyperestrogenism-caused profuse functional bleeding;
- mastopathy, which occurs in parallel with painful glands’ swelling in mammals during the premenstrual period;
- anemia (deficiency of red blood cells), the medication is prescribed if inefficiency of etiotropic treatment is proven.
The medication is prescribed as an anabolic medicament for diseases accompanied by an intensive proteins breakdown: serious traumatic injuries, exhaustion, chronic infectious medical conditions. Bodybuilders use it for musculature mass fast gaining, fat processes acceleration, muscle definition creature, and strength enhancement.
Use in Medicine and Testosterone Propionate Cycle in Sports
If there are medical indications for the therapy with testosterone propionate, the dosage should be established by the healthcare professional depending on the existed indications and the stage of the condition. Where to inject? Injections are typically done in Gluteus Maximus muscle in the buttocks.
In such health conditions as eunuchoidism, congenital hypoplasia of the sexual glands, their removing during surgical intervention or traumatic injury, it is recommended to administer 25 to 50 milligrams in the muscles or under the skin three-four times weekly. The duration of the testosterone cycle is determined individually, depending on the features of the disorder and the treatment’s effectiveness. In case of symptoms improvement, a healthcare professional prescribes 5-10 mg dosage, which should be administered regularly, namely daily or each alternate day.
Other conditions, namely erectile dysfunction and male menopause together with nervous & vascular conditions, require daily testosterone propionate dosage of 10 milligrams. You can follow other taking scheme, for instance, 25 mg twice or three times each week. The therapy’s duration comprises one to two months.
Athletes use other dosages during the testosterone propionate cycle. Beginning bodybuilders administer 30-50 mg each alternate day. Veteran athletes may inject 100 mg or even more every calendar day. Bodybuilders view Testosterone propionate not as a single remedy, they try to find the most suitable steroid preparations stack (combination). For example, some athletes find a sale of Winstrol and use this medicament in a pair with testosterone. Propionate is the shortest ester of exogenous testosterone. It causes its specific administration: injections are made every day or each alternate day. How to inject it? Do it slowly and accurately. The common injection site is buttocks.
Since testosterone has the ability to aromatize, from the third-week athletes start taking 1 tablet of Anastrozole every 4 days (before bed). Anastrozole is a very powerful tool for preventing unpleasant adverse events (gynecomastia, water retention, etc.) from occurring.
What is the Purpose of Each Element in the Propionate Cycle?
- Testosterone propionate. This is the keystone in your therapy. This remedy facilitates significant testosterone increasing, which will provide you with fast recovering after exercising, muscle growth improving and other benefits.
- Anastrozole. Testosterone propionate features aromatizing ability, which allows it to influence estrogen level, namely augment it. That is why, sportsmen need Anastrozole, which acts as estrogen rate reducer. This medicament is also useful for avoiding negative consequences, associated with estrogen redundance.
- Clomid. Post-cycle period requires appropriate therapy (PCT), which target is to restore testosterone level to the initial position. Clomid will signal the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis that the production of endogenous (natural) testosterone has to be started. In 26 days after the PCT begins, the rate of testosterone and other hormones will return to the norm.
You can buy online all these drugs at a reasonable price. However, if you see a suspiciously low cost of the drug on the website that offers to buy anabolic steroids and other related meds like Cabergoline (Caber), do not buy it, as it can be a fake.
Testosterone Propionate: Dosage Form and Composition
Testosterone propionate for men exists in 5% or 1% solution injectable form in 1-milliliter ampoules. One milliliter of a 5% solution contains 50mg of the active agent; 1 ml of a 1% solution contains 10mg. The active agent is testosterone propionate. The auxiliary component is ethyl oleate.
Testosterone Propionate for Sale — Brand Names
The drug is marketed under several brands including but not limited toAgrovirin,Andrusol, Neo-Hombreol ointment (discontinued), Perandren, Synandrol, Oreton, and others. The most essential thing is to check active agents listed on the package.
Side Effects of the Drug
When taking this artificial hormone, you should be aware of side effects which may develop. The most common ones are as follows:
- Enhanced sexual arousal, constant erection, priapism, gynecomastia, too high libido; women can face masculinization, manifested in the form of superfluous face hair and the whole body growth, coarse voice, unpleasant face skin edema (steroids for women is generally a bad choice).
- Respiratory failure, apnea during sleep.
- Increased content of aminotransferases, hepatocellular jaundice, discomfort in the upper stomach, stomach upset.
- Skin conditions, alopecia, seborrheic eczema, itching, acne vulgaris.
- Increased sweating, dispiritedness, nervousness, headache, dizziness.
- In male persons, it can cause reduction of spermatogenic cells, in particular sperms (Jezek D, Simunić-Banek L, Pezerović–Panijan R., University of Zagreb, 1993).
- Increased propensity for thrombosis, in single cases polycythemia was observed