Boldenone is a steroidal medicament having anabolic and androgenic effects. It’s also known under such trademarks as Equipoise, Boldebal N, Boldabol 200, and others (see the last section of this contribution). Initially, it was created as a prolonged-action methandrostenolone, but in the course of research, scientists received anabolic preparation with fully different attributes despite structural similarity.
Boldenone Undecylenate – Dosage and Cycle
The cycle’s continuance should be 8-10 weeks. As for dose, the optimal variant is 400-800 mg weekly. As a rule, titrating dosages isn’t recommended: if it is reduced, a sportsman will not be able to achieve the proper result. Increasing the dose, on the contrary, can become a catalyst for further manifestation of side effects.
Cycle with the drug provides the following effects:
- Muscle mass gaining. The drug guarantees slow but stable bulking due to its tissue-building capabilities. The peculiarities of this effect are determined by the type of ether.
- Enhanced strength. This outcome is always accompanied by the previous one.
- Better appetite. Sportsmen’s metabolism is accelerated, therefore they start to eat more.
- Increased erythrocyte mass of blood. The medicament stimulates the creation of red blood cells (RBCs). Thus, musculatures get more oxygen and can work more efficiently; lactic acid is formed more slowly. In addition, the remedy increases endurance. Boldenone is often used by sprinters, skiers, other sportspersons and jocks oriented towards enhanced endurance.
Boldenone Cypionate, Acetate & Propionate – Modernized Esters
These esters are characterized by quicker action. The use of acetate, cypionate or propionate esters will result in faster muscular hypertrophy. These forms have a much shorter half-life. Their advantage is that the organism quickly removes anabolics after discontinuation of the cycle. But there is a drawback: injections should be performed once every 2-3 days (in lowered quantities), not once a week as with undecylenate.
Side Effects of Boldenone drug
Like any anabolic medicament, this one can cause some side effects, especially when a bulker is abusing the med which may lead to overdosing. Here is the list of possible adverse events of this anabolic agent:
1) Estrogenic effect. The drug can be converted into estrogen, but this effect is not very pronounced. The level of its conversion is lower than that of testosterone. Many folks don’t experience this effect.
2) Androgenic action. The medication can lead to androgenization, including acne, the acceleration of baldness (in athletes predisposed to this) and hair growth on the body. Nevertheless, the manifestation of these effects is not very considerable, which is connected with structural features of the drug. In most guys, androgenic actions are easily controlled.
When using Boldenone cypionate or other forms of medication, female persons may suffer from symptoms of virilization. They include: the growth of hair on the body, coarsening of the voice and the increased clitoris. However, low androgenic activity makes it more or less suitable for use by females (so the drug can be considered as one of the steroids for women). If virilization begins to appear, the doping therapy should be discontinued. If a woman ignores this factor, disadvantageous symptoms can become irreversible.
3) Cardiovascular effect. The negative effect of the drug on the cardiovascular system is much less than that of most anabolic steroids, especially oral ones. However, this steroid has a slight negative effect on cholesterol. But if you observe the principles of proper nutrition, and add a cardio load to the training program, you’ll reduce the risk of unwanted cardiovascular effects.
4) Inhibition of testosterone. Like all anabolics, this one oppresses the natural production of “the king of male hormones”. However, the oppression level may vary depending on quantity and period of administration. The drug inhibits test production, but this process is highly lower than with most other anabolics.
5) Hepatotoxicity. The medication is not considered a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid. Thus, with proper dosage, a negative effect on the liver is not observed.
Famous Cases of Using Boldenone
This substance was approved only for use in veterinary medicine (often Boldenone undecylenate is used to increase horse endurance in horseracing). It is not officially permitted to be used for treating humans (therefore, it belongs to illegal steroids for sale), but many athletes misuse it (it is designed for animals, so any use by people is misuse).
In 1997, Australian rules footballer Justin Charles was suspended from participation in 16 AFL matches, as the anti-doping test revealed Bold in the athlete’s body. In 2008, a horse trainer and businesswoman Gai Waterhouse was fined 10,000 dollars after this agent had been identified in the blood of one of her horses.
Brand Names of the Medication
Here’s the list of Bold brand names:
- Bolden M250;
- Boldenone Titan Healthcare.
Many meds from this list are manufactured by Indian and Chinese drugmakers, some of them are counterfeiters. So be cautious when purchasing Boldenone in online stores.