Testosterone is one of the main hormones that plays a crucial role in the development of not only the male body, but also the female one. For men, this androgen plays a special role, since it is responsible for the proper condition of the reproductive system. It also helps burn fat deposits, participates in the development of bone and muscle tissue, and is responsible for many other processes not only in the puberty period, but throughout the whole life of a person. For example, if a man has a low level of this hormone, this affects his character, behavior, and mood. Drowsiness, apathy, irritability – all this characterizes the low production of the hormone.
The problem is that with age, the secretion of this important hormone begins to decline, which leads to the emergence of various health problems. Fortunately, medicine does not stand still and back in 1950, the first synthetic testosterone that belonged to the anabolic steroids was obtained. The key point was that it could be used to artificially raise its level in the human body. However, there was another problem: the synthetic hormone was too quick-acting, because of which a patient had to make a few injections a day, however, the testosterone level rose to the required mark for a short while. Thanks to ethers, such as cypionate, which was discovered several years after the creation of enanthate, the action (release period) of synthetic testosterone increased several times, allowing to make an injection only a couple of times a week when conducting hormone replacement therapy.
Now let’s move on to the main topic of the article. Below you will learn about all the advantages and disadvantages of using testosterone cypionate in sports.
Testosterone cypionate for sale – main features
Testosterone cypionate (Testosterone Cypionate) is a long testosterone ester. Its half-life is approximately two weeks, so testosterone cypionate will be a good choice for those who are against frequent injections of various types of steroids. Most often, this testosterone ester is used in cycles of muscle mass gain and strength indicators increase, in particular together with other drugs, for example, Deca Durabolin. And this is not surprising, since it is highly anabolic and androgenic hormone. It is an excellent tool for improving muscle mass & increasing strength rates. Before we take an insight into the description of this substance, let’s clarify one typical misconception. Cypionate is neither more powerful nor weaker ether, it is almost completely identical to enanthate. The difference is only in the duration of the action and cost.
Where to buy the drug? You can do this in online stores. In pharmacies, this drug is not sold for sports purposes. Price of the drug for sale online is around 50 dollars per 10 ml vial. But you can find a coupon to receive a discount.
Testosterone cypionate dosage and steroid profile
1. The steroid profile of testosterone cypionate for sale is as follows
2. The relative mass of the molecule is 412.6112
3. The molecular weight of synthetic testosterone is 288.429
4. The molecular weight of ether is 132.1184
5. The chemical formula of cypionate is C27 H40 O3
6. Testosterone formula (basic) is C19
7. During the course, there is a decrease in the secretion of one’s own male hormone. This is due to the fact that when testosterone comes from the outside, the body thinks: “Why produce my own hormone, when it is in abundance?”. By the way, without correct post-cycle therapy, even after taking testosterone pills or injections, an athlete may have a decreased hormone production.
8. The ability to increase the synthesis of the basic substance for the growth of muscle tissue (protein) and slow its break-down is 100% of testosterone.
9. As mentioned above, this is an androgenic drug providing 100% of testosterone androgenic effect.
10. Because of the high level of conversion into estrogens or aromatization, there is a need for the use of antagonist hormones and modulators. When taking such drugs, one should be extremely careful. It is necessary to consult a doctor, as according to numerous studies, many aromatase inhibitors such as Letrozole for men can cause a number of side effects, including problems with the cardiovascular system and increased pressure.
11. Significant suppression of hypothalamic activity which leads to a decrease in testosterone production in the testes.
12. Hepatotoxicity is absent, in contrast to taking most anabolic steroids pills, such as Andriol and Methandienone.
13. The method of testosterone ester application is an injection.
14. The duration of ether action is 15 days (unlike some injectable steroids, such as Drostanolone, and anabolic steroids pills that function for a much shorter period of time).
15. The time interval for which it is possible to detect the use of testosterone cypionate injection is 3 months.
Recommended testosterone cypionate dosage for men: 200-1000mg per week (the most acceptable one varies from 200mg to 500mg)
16. Women are not recommended to take the drug. Due to strong aromatization, secondary male sexual features may appear. If men can get rid of gynecomastia and acne without problems side effects in women remain forever.
Testosterone cypionate injection: side effects
Unfortunately, this drug also has its own list of side effects that can occur in case of excessively high dosages, long duration of the course and incorrect use. The list is pretty standard, as with all the other testosterone derivatives:
- Alopecia with simultaneous enhancement of hair distribution on the other parts of the body. This effect is caused by the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. To neutralize this manifestation, one can either reduce the dosage of the drug or include finasteride in the course. However, in most cases, this effect is not a direct consequence of the use of testosterone, but a genetically predetermined hypersensitivity to dihydrotestosterone.
- Another side effect which is also associated with dihydrotestosterone is the prostate enlargement. The mechanism of dealing with it is completely analogous to the first case.
- Acne rash, which is caused by the increase in the fat content of the skin under the influence of androgens. The best ways out here are following a diet with a moderate fat content and careful monitoring of skin hygiene (for example, by using specially designed lotions). According to reviews, in some cases (for example, pronounced predisposition to acne), athletes completely stop injecting testosterone.
- Typical side effects caused by increased levels of estrogen include water retention and swelling, as well as the possible occurrence of gynecomastia. This can be easily handled by including anastrozole in the cycle. However, it is recommended to refrain from using too high dosages of this drug, as the lack of the above-mentioned hormone can lead to lack of fluid in the body, increased risk of injury and increased fragility of bones. In addition, the use of more modest doses of testosterone can help to avoid this adverse effect.
Testosterone cypionate cycle and post-cycle therapy (PCT)
Testosterone cypionate can be used both in combination with other steroids, and in the form of a “solo” cycle. The optimal weekly dosage chart of the drug will be approximately 250-500 mg (maximum 1000 mg). Higher dosages are fraught with the appearance of pronounced side effects, but not an increase in the effect. Therefore, don’t follow the rule “the more, the better”. It should also be noted that the testosterone cypionate cycle should last about 8 weeks. The drug is well combined with nandrolones and trenbolones (in this case, additional administration of cabergoline is required to reduce the high prolactin levels caused by them), as well as with many oral medications such as methandienone, stanozolol, turinabol, etc. When combining testosterone with other steroids, it is recommended that slightly lower dosages compared to those typical for a solo course be used. This approach will help to avoid the side effects caused by the synergy of two or more drugs. Anastrozole or Exemestane must be used in the treatment course, in addition, from the fourth week, the intake of chorionic gonadotropin in the amount of 500 IU per week is required, which in turn allows to maintain the function of the pituitary, hypothalamus and testicles, thereby helping an athlete to avoid long and severe post-course therapy. After completion of the course, post-course therapy with clomiphene, toremifene or tamoxifen is prescribed.
Do not forget that post-cycle therapy implies not only the return of testosterone to the baseline values, but also the restoration of the general state of the body. Therefore, a good idea is the addition of vitamins and micronutrients (especially vitamin E and zinc), testosterone boosters (Tribulus or D-Aspartic acid) and chondroprotectors (glucosamine and chondroitin). Sometimes peptide or growth hormone can be added (although it is the prerogative of professional athletes who are ready to take serious risks to health). To achieve maximum results, it is recommended to switch from long training sessions to shorter and more intensive ones.