Testosterone is the main male hormone, which is responsible, among other things, for the growth of muscle tissues. Unfortunately, in many sterner sex persons, testosterone levels begin to decline with age, which makes it difficult to gain muscle mass, burn fat deposits, and even maintain energy levels.
What should they do? Some resort to the use of anabolic steroids (you know, steroids before and after results sometimes are very impressive). But anabolic steroid use is associated with some risks as some severe side effects. What is more, they require post-cycle therapy after a cycle. So, if you appreciate your health, it is better for you to use natural supplements instead of such drugs as Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), drostanolone enanthate, and others.
Iron Test – MusclePharm Arnold Series
Iron Test is a powerful testosterone booster marketed under the brand MusclePharm Arnold Series (the United States). Iron Test belongs to the exclusive line of new sports supplements developed by the world-famous company MusclePharm in collaboration with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The product contains many ingredients and promotes anabolism by increasing the production of testosterone in the body.
This supplement works like steroids and has the following useful effects:
- 1. Increases strength. According to the developer’s statements, you will become a real beast in the gym and will be able to lift much larger weights.
- 2. Provides a natural increase in testosterone. This is facilitated by proven and effective ingredients, such as D-aspartic acid and zinc. As a result, your muscle mass will constantly increase.
- 3. Supports rates of cortisol (catabolic hormone) at the optimal level. Iron Test supplement is a good answer for “how to lower cortisol levels” question.
- 4. Improves the anabolic processes in the body.
- 5. Promotes muscle pump, improves the supply of nutrients to muscle tissue.
In addition, the product is perfectly combined with other sports nutrition, such as protein, pre-workout complexes and creatine.
ZMA Sleep Max by MAXLER
Intensive workouts often affect the quality of sleep, so athletes may suffer from insomnia, which disrupts the production of testosterone and improves the synthesis of cortisol (“bad” hormone; cortisol and weight gain are associated with muscle mass loss). MAXLER has developed ZMA Sleep Max, a product that not only normalizes sleep but also has a number of other positive characteristics.
The basis of ZMA Sleep Max is zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6. It is these components of sports nutrition that are responsible for accelerating the production of testosterone and for ensuring that the athlete can quickly regain his strength by plunging into a deep and restful sleep. This is a very useful condition for athletes, as during the night rest there is a deep regeneration of tissues and the growth of muscle mass is activated.
Also, ZMA Sleep Max contains a sufficient amount of melatonin, a hormone responsible for the regulation of circadian rhythms. Thanks to this, the work of the endocrine system is established, the blood pressure level is normalized and aging is slowed down. Ginkgo biloba extract and passionflower extract in the composition of the product further strengthen its effect announced by the manufacturers.
Cyclin GF by MHP
Cyclin GF is the natural anabolic complex of MHP Corporation that works at night, helping your muscles get the mass for which you’ve worked so hard during training. In the study that was conducted with the creation of Cyclin GF, it was proved that there are many different substances that promote the growth of muscle fibers at night.
It is very important to get a good night’s rest (as mentioned above). If you do not do this, your body will not work properly, and your muscles will not develop properly. Ingredients of Cyclin GF initiate the process of recovery and growth. The action of the product begins with the stimulation of GH (growth hormone) and IGF-1 (growth factor 1). Then the synthesis of IGF-2 (growth factor 2) is activated. Also, the body increases the amount of testosterone.
Other ways to increase testosterone naturally
The main natural ways to increase testosterone in the body include proper nutrition, healthy sleep and regular exercise.
- 1. Proper nutrition. As you know, we are what we eat. Food affects all processes in the body, including the synthesis of hormones. Balance the proportions of the basic nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates) in your diet. Avoid trans fats consumption (hydrogenated fats contained in margarine and fast food); research has shown that trans fats degrade the synthesis of testosterone, but foods such as pumpkin seeds, tuna, oysters, eggs, beef and legumes, on the contrary, will increase the production of testosterone.
- 2. Healthy sleep. Scientists have found that poor sleep, insomnia and disturbances of the regime have a bad effect on testosterone (and indeed on the body as a whole). So get enough sleep to avoid taking harmful pills. It is recommended to sleep about 7-8 hours a day.
- 3. Physical exercises. Increase testosterone in men will help training in the hall. Exercise by themselves increases the level of the hormone, in addition, they help to fight against excess weight, which is one of the possible causes of testosterone insufficiency. Avoid overtraining, as this condition adversely affects the body and the production of hormones.
The bottom line on bodybuilding supplements with steroid-like effects
Testosterone supplementation is a good way to increase testosterone production in the body naturally. They do not have severe side effects and are well tolerated by the body. Also, they do not require the use of after-cycle therapy with Letrozole, Clomiphene citrate and other drugs (as in the case of anabolic steroids). However, you should keep in mind that some bodybuilding supplements will not make your body perfect. The main methods are training, proper nutrition, proper sleep, and healthy lifestyle. Sports supplements are only supplementary things that will accelerate the achievement of the desired results.