Jeff seid belongs to the battalion of the youngest owners of pro card in the Men’s physique nomination. Being 24 years old he ranks the position in the top 20 Olympians. His aesthetic proportions and unique coiffure have always attracted lasses and made lads jealous of him. On his youtube channel he has millions of subscribers. Many of his fans and demonizers suspect he uses steroids. Is it verifiable? Is Jeff Seid a “chemist” or is he clean? Let’s take a closer look at this question.
Jeff Seid‘s Background
Jeff Seid has survived both ups and downs. The path of the handsome guy who is engaged in modelling was scratchy. He’s originally from Renton (Washington), USA, where he was born on 12 June 1994. He was engaged in numerous sports from the school age. finally, he chose American football, which “fed” him in college, where he was awarded a bursary. But after his first trauma (torn ligaments), he realized that his career was undermined, and he considered his second injury, which was identical, a real catastrophe. He tore his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and shattered his dream. exercising for a while and spending his free time browsing the bodybuilding sites, he came across a topic about Men’s Physique contests and decided to compete. Jeff immediately won the first place. Soon he got multiple victories which became the attestation of his great abilities.
He managed to sculpt proportionable body shape and became a media person. Prestigious fitness magazines often offer him gainful contracts. He is also involved in celebrity endorsement. His Instagram account has millions of subscribers. He also launched a mega-successful clothing brand (his own merch called SeidWear). If you haven’t yet been completely impressed, here is his anthropometric & gym progress data: height – 183 cm, biceps – 46 cm, chest – 130 cm, waist – 76 cm, bench press – 159 kg, squat – 197 kg, deadlift – 233 kg. These data were recorded in late 2016, now, most likely, the athlete has enhanced his performance.
Some of Jeff Seid‘s achievements:
- 2012 npc USA’s championships – Men’s Physique class D 5th Place;
- 2013 jr. nationals Men’s Physique tall Class & Overall winner;
- 2013 ifbb Pro wings of strength Men’s Physique Second Place.
Jeff Seid‘s Video Blogs
For his young age, the bodybuilder is incredibly lovable and extremely popular. Being the idol of millions of people he periodically appears on the covers of glossy magazines. In addition, the internet contributes to his popularity.
On YouTube and other resources there are numerous videos with this personality, which demonstrate both his trainings and everyday life. After watching them everyone can choose something beneficial to emulate. Unfortunately, the tight schedule prevents him from recording video regularly; nevertheless he tries not to miss an opportunity to please his fans.
Jeff Seid‘s Workouts
Seid’s work-out program implies a 5-day split. Each session is focused on developing a particular muscle group. It allows him to work out the whole body thoroughly and look fantastically. He chose this suitable system for him not instantly, but only after a dozen trials and errors. His exercising routine is very diverse.
In the gym, Jeff Seid works persistently. Whenever he needs to do cardio, apart from using orbitrack, treadmill, rowing machine, assault bike or skierg, he performs high-intensity interval training (HIIT), he jumps over rope, does slam ball, uses bosu, TRX, medball, and other equipment.
Jeff Seid‘s Nutrition
The athlete’s body requires a lot of energy for intensive training, so Jeff adheres to a healthy diet, namely food rich in proteins, long-lasting carbohydrates and useful fats like omega-3 and omega-9.
He starts his day with a heavy breakfast (at about 9 am), comprising 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg with yolk, a large banana and ½ cup oatmeal.
In 2 hours, he eats an apple and a delicious protein smoothie. At 1 pm he has another meal, which includes a chicken breast, sweet potatoes and a vegetable salad (zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrot, spinach).
At 3.30 pm, he eats a ham and grape sandwich, then at 6 pm he drinks a mouthwatering
The next meal is at 7.30, and it consists of sweet potatoes (Ipomoea batatas), steak and broccoli or cauliflower.
Jeff’s last dish is pretty light. He has it between 10 and 11.30 pm, consuming peanut butter, 2 cups of milk, a jelly sandwich, 0.5 cup of greek yogurt, and blueberries.
Is Jeff Seid Using Steroids or Is He Natural?
Some users have a sarcastic attitude to the naturalness of the athlete. However, others believe that for 5% of “prodigies” such a physique is obtainable.
There is no evidence to suggest that he is juicing. He assures he is completely natural. Who knows? It’s always possible he uses testosterone enanthate or stanozolol. But to make such a conclusion, the results of the analysis are needed. Taking into account his appearance, we cannot claim he resorts to illegal steroids. Here are signs ostensibly indicating that Jeff Seid don’t use steroids:
- No gyno. Gynecomastia is a common side effect of steroids. It appears because of the conversion of excessive amounts of anabolics into estrogens (female hormones). growth in breast volume occurs due to the swelling of the existing tissue. The bust is hypertrophied. It starts to resemble that of a woman.
- No acne. Anabolic steroids can stimulate the development of very severe manifestations of acne, because the amount of phospholipids, cholesterol, triglycerides, and others is hastily increasing. Their excess negatively affects blood circulation and causes pathologies, including this disorder.
- Clean skin. Jeff’s skin is like that of a child. You won’t see any pimples or redness on it. In one of his interviews before he started his bodybuilding career, Jeff was a World of Warcraft (Blizzard WoW) addict suffering from acne, which was visible on his forehead, cheeks, shoulders, and back. But he got rid of this problem.
- His face looks like a baby’s. Those who use steroids are more susceptible to aging and wrinkles due to the decreased collagen quantity triggered by anabolic steroids. Zac Efron, who resorted to juicing when preparing for baywatch, can serve as a good example of senescence.
- Absence of water retention signs. Because of liquid detention, induced by the drugs, athletes look bloated. But it doesn’t apply to Jeff.
- Perfect genetics. When somebody is juicing, it’s noticeable in 99 percent of cases as athletes’ muscles enlarge in a short time. Fast muscle mass gain is impossible when you build your physique by natural methods if you aren’t a fledgeling. Jeff started bodybuilding at 12, thus he has been engaged in this sport for 9 years. His photos show that he hasn’t built much muscle mass since the age of 17.
So today we have a motivational conclusion. Jeff Seid has overcome obstacles and sustained injuries. He has had great faith throughout his life. He has been attending the gym with inspiration and jaw-dropping motivating force. He has become famous without prohibited methods, as some people claim. Dedication to the training regimen, tireless work, and good nutrition have led him to success.