Anastrozole is an indispensable aide to any sportsperson who uses anabolic steroids. Many anabolics have the ability to aromatize into the female sex hormone estradiol. Its elevated level causes a variety of unwanted effects, ranging from water retention & increased blood pressure to gynecomastia and poor libido. The drug belongs to the group of aromatase inhibitors that can be used during the cycle of steroids in sports for the following purposes:
- prevention of gynecomastia;
- increase in the level of testosterone in the blood;
- better muscle definition (by eliminating the negative effect of estrogens, which can lead to the formation of excess fat deposits);
- prevention of hypertension;
- reduction of estrogenic suppression of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and testicles, which leads to a more rapid recovery of the body.
Anastrozole for Men — Dosage and Using During Cycles
The use of the drug should go side-by-side with the cycle of anabolic steroids. However, it is not necessary to hurry. First, athletes need to find out whether estradiol is high. They can do this by getting a blood test.
If its concentration is increased, athletes take Anastrozole tabs at a dosage of 0.25-0.5 mg every other day or every two days. In a week again they have to take blood tests. If the level of estradiol returned to normal, athletes continue to take the drug in the same dosage with the same frequency. However, if the level of the hormone is still high, the athletes increase the dosage or start taking the drug more often (0.25-0.5 mg every day).
After swallowing, the medication is quickly absorbed from the GI tract. The maximum content in the plasma is usually achieved within 60 mins (in a fasted state). Food consumption somewhat hinders this rate, but does not influence the grade of absorption.
Anastrozole for Sale: Key Effects of the Drug
Anastrozole for men helps athletes to suppress the processes of aromatization in the body. In addition, the use of the medicament provides an increase in the level of endogenous T, provided there are no exogenous hormones in the body.
The effects of using Anastrozole in bodybuilding are as follows:
- removal of excess water, accumulated due to the high oestradiol, from the body;
- aromatization suppression, which lowers estradiol;
- increased level of endogenous testosterone (if there are no external hormones in the body).
Anastrozole Side Effects: Undesirable Consequences of Taking Tabs
The following Anastrozole side effects occur quite often:
1) hot flashes;
3) arthralgia/stiffness of the joints;
8) skin rash;
In addition, the drug may cause other side effects, such as hair loss, allergic manifestations, nausea and vomiting, weariness, anorexia nervosa, hyperlipidemia, discomfort in bones, etc.
Anastrozole 1 mg — Using for Medical Purposes
In postmenopausal female persons, estradiol (C18H24O2) is chiefly “manufactured” by transmuting androstenedione (4-androstenedione) to oestrone through estrogen synthase CYP19A1 in peripheral tissues. Estrone (C18 steroid) is eventually turned into estradiol. Reducing the level of circulating estradiol has beneficial effects for individuals suffering from breast cancer. In postmenopause, the remedy at a daily dose of 1 mg suppressed estradiol by more than 80% (as shown by highly sensitive tests). Therefore, the drug can be used for the following purposes:
- adjuvant therapy (given after the primary treatment) of stage 1 of breast cancer with positive hormonal receptors in postmenopausals;
- locally advanced breast cancer (LABC) in postmenopausals;
- adjunct therapy of receptor-positive early invasive breast cancer in postmenopausals.
1 mg dosage is typically prescribed for the treatment of the above diseases. Patients having mild-to-moderate end-stage renal disease (ESRD) do not need a dose adjustment. The same goes for people with mild liver diseases. Anastrozole is counter indicated for women during premenopause. The climacteric should be confirmed by biochemical testing (luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and level of estradiol).
The medicine is available in different countries under numberless brands:
- Ai Da (Yangtze River Pharma);
- Altraz (Alkem);
- Amenur (GP Pharm);
- Anadex (medac);
- Anaprex (PHARMAGEN);
- Anaromat (Actavis);
- Egistrazol (Egis);
- Arilla (Mensana);
- Anastralan (PharmaSwiss);
- Anastrole RBX (Accord Healthcare Pty Ltd);
- Anastrozol by Cinfa, Cipla, Genericon, Genera, and Combix
- Aristu (Onko–Koçsel);
- Armistraz (Vitalchem);
- Azonet (Farmal);
- Enastros (Aurora);
- Griset (Genetic);
- Madelen (Rider);
- Xtrozol (Lambda);
- Zolkir (Pharmacenter), and others.
Anastrozole for Bodybuilding — Buy Online and In Regular Drugstores
You can legally buy it online (or in regular pharmacy) if you have a prescription from a licensed healthcare expert. It is a drug for females (when used in medicine). A version for males is available on the black market. Brands that are used by sportspeople include Anatero (Lyka Labs), Armilon (Celon Laboratories), Femitraz (Lupin), Stazonex (Abbott), Qubol (Neon), and Xenosoul (Xeno).
Anastrozole — Price of the Medication
The medicament is available for sale at an affordable price — around 15 dollars for a supply of 30 tablets. The cost of the drug at the black market can be lower. For instance, Qubol (1 mg) 10 tabs price is just 693 Indian rupees (INR), which is $9,79. The cost of PMBC medication (from Miracalus Pharma) is 700 INR (9,89 USD).